Is it Sunday already?
I feel like the last weeks of this year are going by so fast. Anyone else?
Are you in holiday prepping stress mode? I hope not but if you need some inspiration on how to recharge -here we go! It’s Self Care Sunday!
- You might have heard of it already but it won’t hurt to read it again: Meditation is a simple way to reduce stress. Never did it before? No problem here are some tipps on how to get started. You could also start with a 5 minute guided Meditation for stress relief. Hey 5 minutes is totally doable!
- Why not try a bathtub Meditation? Taking a bath is relaxing already. If you’re not into Meditation or want to up your game try this Epsom Salt bath (but don’t you dare to fall asleep in the bathtub!)
- To avoid that you could also take a Mindful Shower?
- Or you could sing under the shower? Studies have shown that singing also helps reducing stress.
- If you have 30 minutes you could try napping. I really want to try that on the weekends since I sometimes think I need a nap instead of powering through the day even though I feel super tired. Don’t want to wake up groggy? Here are some tipps!
- Did you know that crafting reduces stress too? Since it’s Holiday Season you might want to try some easy crafts with your kids. Keeping them occupied + de-stressing yourself = winwin! If you’re not into Holiday decoration, why not try to make a big chunky knit blanket?
- Sounds like a full day? Why not used the day to do a digital detox?
I hope you found some inspiration!